Since launching KitApps last June we’ve helped hundreds of conferences, expos and events go mobile quickly and affordably. Your feedback and support has been tremendous! Thank you!
We’ve only scratched the surface of what’s possible with event apps, that’s why we decided to change our name to Attendify and focus on making event apps more accessible and social.
Here’s an overview of what’s changing on April 2nd, detailed information is provided below:
- Our new website is launching April 2nd: www.attendify.com
- All your data, apps and other information will be saved and moved over to Attendify automatically. Your username and password will remain the same.
- We’re launching a new social app into beta (see information below).
- Our prices have increased slightly.
- New Twitter account and Facebook pages
Our new site will go live on April 2nd, currently attendify.com is a temporary landing page with just a hint of what’s to come. We’re excited about the new look and brand, our goal is to signal our strong commitment to the event industry and reach a larger audience of event companies who want turn key solutions tailored to their industry.
Your Account & Data:
Your login/password will remain the same, your account and apps will automatically be transfered to attendify.com. If you’re currently working on an app, or have already published it for an upcoming event, nothing will change except the domain name you use to login to your account. Starting April 2nd, you’ll login at attendify.com to access your apps. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you.
Social App (Beta):
We’re very excited about our new social app which we’re launching into beta on April 2nd. We’ve heard a lot of feedback and requests from our users to add social functionality to our apps that makes it easier for attendees to connect and share. Some of the key features include:
- Event Timeline (Feed) - pulls in all the social content created at the event into a single timeline. Read through the timeline just like you would your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
- Profiles - everyone attending your event can create a profile and set an objective such as “looking for business partnerships”
- Messages - the app features public and private messages to make it easier to break the ice and setup meetings.
- Photos - take and share photos with other attendees right in the app.
- All the Guide App Features - all the guide features such as the schedule, speaker/sponsor/exhibitor profiles, maps, etc. are all available in the social app.
More information will be available on the Attendify website as soon as it launches.
Our pricing will also change as of April 2nd. Since we launched the new social app there are now two pricing tiers:
- Guide App - $399/event/year
- Social App - $599/event/year
Prices include native iPhone and Android versions as well as a web app. Currently the web app does not have social features, but they will be added soon.
Our goal is to continue to improve both our Guide and Social app, making them more functional, simpler to build and keep prices affordable.
If you have any questions at all, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you. Thanks again for all your support, we’re excited about Attendify’s future and can’t wait to share the other features and products we’re working on. Stay tuned!
- Team KitApps/Attendify